add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Bike Meetup - Winter Update

Bike Meetup - Winter Update

Donald S.
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hi all. This is Donald Simmons, one of the organizers of the Toronto Bike Meetup group.

We are currently locked in the dead of winter, and I hope you are all enduring it. I'm trying to go to the gym regularly to keep in biking shape, but it's hard as the gym is boring (unlike cycling).

I personally don't ride in the winter, so I'm planning on starting up new rides sometime in April, depending on just how soon spring comes, so keep an eye out for that.

If there is anyone who is interested in leading a winter ride, please contact me about it and we can make it happen.

Looking forward to seeing you all in warmer weather!

Donad Simmons