addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Extend your Cycling in Cuba this November

Extend your Cycling in Cuba this November

Donna L.
user 5377867
Oakville, ON
Post #: 96
Hi fellow cyclists. I did a tour with CanBiCuba last November, it was economical and a great experience. The best part was that I got to ride all the way into December.

Check out the Link for more info.
CanBiCuba

Go to "EVENTS" at the bottom of the page to TEAM MOCWA Tour. The entry code is Mississauga.

Email me or Peter anytime for more info.

I will be doing an information evening with Peter the end of July or Early August for more details.

Happy Cycling! BE SAFE!

Donna
Donna L.
user 5377867
Oakville, ON
Post #: 99
If there are any TEACHERS in the group or anyone else who would like to join a one week Tour for March Break please check out the details at CanBiCuba or email me from my profile page.
Go to "EVENTS" at the bottome of the page to Teachers Ride and the entry code is Jasper.