addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Biking Partner

Biking Partner

A former member
Post #: 10
Hello All - Simply put, the good weather is finally here and I am looking for someone who enjoys long biking trips - either around the city, biking trails or even outside of the city. If we're going to enjoy long bike rides, it's nice to do it with someone who you have some things in common with.

If you're interested, please connect.

Thanks
A former member
Post #: 16
Hi Brenda,

I'd also like to find a biking partner. I love the off-road bike paths, quiet residential streets, rail trails or rural routes outside the city. I have a car, rack and ride a hybrid.
I'm just getting back into cycling after two years off due to injuries, so I'm not into very long or challenging rides at the moment--about 2 1/2 hours at a medium pace. That will increase after awhile--I used to ride about 40-50km before my lay off. I like to stop now and again to stretch and take in the view.
If all that sounds good, give me a shout. I live downtown, btw.

Roxanne
exe*Cute*
user 62041862
North York, ON
Post #: 91
Hi Rox ....
Great to see you Both here asking the above question ! :)

I am so Glad you are willing to join us here >
http://www.meetup.com...­

Would be really Great if you Brenda could join us also ...

I, myself also Love to have many stops along the way to best enjoy the Lovely Scenery we are blessed with on the various Nature Paths Toronto is providing :)

Let's all join together to have a Great and Peacefull "PedalPushing" Session !! :)