Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › The leaves have not changed colour yet on the Don Valley Trail

The leaves have not changed colour yet on the Don Valley Trail

A former member
Folks,

I am thinking about cancelling this event so folks can go on Donald's first event. I hear this is a lovely ride and if folks are okay with me postponing the Don Valley ride, I will likely join the other ride as well.

We rode on part of this trail today and it was still very green. Not to worry, I will reschedule for a Saturday or Sunday in October when the leaves have changed colour.

Thoughts?
Dianne
David
user 8746885
Toronto, ON
Post #: 2
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
A good idea considering there is another ride the same day ... I was thinking about doing the Oshawa one alternatively ... I'd still like to do the Don Valley ride but another weekend before the winter arrives for sure later.
grant
grantt200
Toronto, ON
Post #: 22
Send an Email Post a Greeting
on wed september 30 i will be cycling through the don river trail i will be starting at about 6 pm those interested please met me at the yonge/dundas square between 6 and 630 pm bring your camera

Folks,

I am thinking about cancelling this event so folks can go on Donald's first event. I hear this is a lovely ride and if folks are okay with me postponing the Don Valley ride, I will likely join the other ride as well.

We rode on part of this trail today and it was still very green. Not to worry, I will reschedule for a Saturday or Sunday in October when the leaves have changed colour.

Thoughts?
Dianne