Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Out to Oshawa Ride - Weather Advisory
The weather is looking kind of iffy for Saturday, but I'm not giving up hope, the forecast has certainly been wrong before. Still, if it's actually raining Saturday morning we won't be riding.
I'll send out another email update early Saturday morning. Feel free to call me on my cell phone for updates as well (416-824-7019).
Let's cross our fingers people!