addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Don Valley Ride Sunday

Don Valley Ride Sunday

Donald S.
dfs_toronto
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone. Because of some recent life issues Dianne won't be leading this ride, and she's asked me to step in. Nothing has changed, we'll meet Sunday morning at 10 AM at 10 Lower Jarvis outside the Loblaws. And the weather looks to be quite nice.

If anyone is running late the day of, you can call me on my cell at 416-824-7019.

And the Toronto Marathon is being run that day. This won't effect our cycle route, but if you are driving downtown to meet us some roads might be blocked off, so check on that beforehand.

Donald Simmons
grant
grantt200
Toronto, ON
Post #: 26
for future reference the lower jarvis is the wrong place to meet you should meet at the open park west of the loblaws property this is a park with benches and is also not busy with people