addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Toronto Bike Meetup Message Board › Winter cycling

Winter cycling

Donald S.
dfs_toronto
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hi all. First, I'd like to thank everyone who came out on one of my rides this year. I really enjoyed organizing the rides, and I hope you had fun on them.

I'm not a winter cyclist, so I will not be arranging any more rides this year. I'll start up again in the spring, late March / early April depending on the weather.

That said, if there's anyone who is interested in arranging and leading some winter rides, please feel free to speak up and contact me and we can make that happen.

I may look at organizing a pub night or some other event over the winter months, again, if anyone has an idea in this line, please let me know.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing people out on rides in 2011!

Donald Simmons
Slawomir
user 12543146
Toronto, ON
Post #: 2
Hi all. First, I'd like to thank everyone who came out on one of my rides this year. I really enjoyed organizing the rides, and I hope you had fun on them.

I'm not a winter cyclist, so I will not be arranging any more rides this year. I'll start up again in the spring, late March / early April depending on the weather.

That said, if there's anyone who is interested in arranging and leading some winter rides, please feel free to speak up and contact me and we can make that happen.

I may look at organizing a pub night or some other event over the winter months, again, if anyone has an idea in this line, please let me know.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing people out on rides in 2011!

Donald Simmons

hello Donald

it was a pleasure riding with you, i will be looking forward to the spring rides, unfortunately i had a leg problems so therefore i wasn't able to ride anymore, i will check-in, in spring, wishing everyone a great winter :)