|Sent on:||Monday, June 4, 2012 6:59 PM|
We have another fantastic year behind us. Once again our group has grown, to the point where we have outgrown our original venue. This past year we had a number of exciting happenings, from a very successful SharePoint Camp in the fall, move to our new KPMG location, and many great presentations at our monthly meetings.
Help us kick-off another successful year at our next meeting, Wednesday Jun 20th. We will have the usual pizza and drinks and featured speaker Bill Brockbank speaking about Claims authentication. In addition this is also our annual election meeting where we vote in a new executive board to manage our group through the coming year.
There are four board positions at TSPUG:
• President – Responsible overall for the TSPUG User group
• Vice President – Assist the board in organization effort
• Treasurer – Manage finances, Assist the board in organization effort
• Secretary – Organize Monthly board meetings, Assist the board in organization effort
Our current President, VP, and Treasurer have intentions to run again, and Secretary role is wide open this year. Any member of the Toronto SharePoint Group is eligible to run for any of the 4 positions. All you have to do is show up at our next meeting and announce your intention to run for a role. The members who are present at the meeting will elect next year’s board.
If you have any questions about the roles or workloads, please feel free to contact any member of the current board:
• Bill Brockbank [address removed]
• Peter Carson [address removed]
• Ruven Gotz [address removed]
• Teglas, Laszlo [address removed]
Good luck to our candidates, and all the best for the next TSPUG season.