RAGGED FALLS & ALGONQUIN PROVINCIAL PARKS
FALL FOLIAGE ADVENTURE
• Meet & Greet at Wolf Den Bunkhouse and Cabins Nature Retreat, Arrive anytime after 4pm. http://wolfdenbunkhouse.com/
• Stargazing, Night Hike Option & Bonfire
• Algonquin Park Hikes
• Fall Foliage & Wildlife Photography
• Board Games, Bonfire & Sauna
• Kayak or Canoe to Ragged Falls (Provincial Park)
• Thanksgiving Dinner
• ENJOY DRINKS, SINGING & GUITAR BY THE BONFIRE
• Riverside Waterfall Hike
• Haliburton Wolf Centre (Optional)
And on the way home, we are planning to stop by a pumpkin patch or apple orchard (optional).
Price: $185 + HST INCLUDES:
• 3 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION AT WOLF DEN BUNKHOUSE 'N CABINS NATURE RETREAT @ ALGONQUIN GATES
• 3 DAYS OF ADVENTURE AMIDST THE FALL FOLIAGE
• PARK ENTRANCE FEES
• GUIDED CANOE OR KAYAK TOUR TO RAGGED FALLS, including equipment rental
• A Traditional Thanksgiving dinner
• From (optional) morning meditation and yoga
What's not included:
• Your personal snacks and beverages
• Lunch and breakfast
• Travel insurance. If you are an international traveler, we recommend to buy travel insurance coverage from reputable insurance providers in your country prior to your departure. Domestic travelers in Canada should have at least the basic health insurance coverage. However, we recommend to have extended health insurance coverage as well, not Mandatory.
• There are two food options available for the remaining meals:
• Bring your own food and prepare your own meals
• Food kitty, everyone take turns to make food together. $35 payable by cash or pay at once with your payment.
NB: There will be carpool option.
Please reserve and pay 185+hst [masked]) to [masked] (Secret Answer: ecothanksgiving- No space, all lowercase) or pay by Visa or Paypal.
**** Additional $6 for paypal payment and 3.75% for Visa*** Please contact me by email to arrange payment by VISA.