December 1, 2013 · 1:00 PM
The idea of this share is to:
1. Make Reiki more affordable and accessible to those who need healing or who wish to experience what a Reiki session is like.
2. Provide opportunity for Reiki students and practitioners to practice their skills, offer healing to others, and receive healing for their own self-care.
Other than this group's participants there will be 6 more of my Reiki-therapy friends that day, ready to share their energy-healing skills.
What to expect:
* Mingle & snack until most members arrive (Please try to arrive on time).
* Opening circle: Breath-meditation, to start us off in a calm and relaxed state of mind and body.
* Reiki-Share: Those who are trained in Reiki-therapy will have the opportunity to practice their skills and share the gift of healing with the rest of the group. We will have 2-3 massage tables, for anyone interested in experiencing a 20 minute Reiki-therapy session.
* Closing circle: For those who stay to the end.
• Participants who are not Reiki practitioners may stay for as long as they like, and there is no obligation to stay after you have had your Reiki therapy session.
• The snack-table is open all through the event, as do opportunities to meet and form connections with like-minded people
Cost: Your donations (Pay-What-You-Can) for the time and expenses spent on organize this event are appreciated. And healthy, ready-to-serve contributions to our pot-luck snack table are also welcome! : )