For information on trip price, itinerary, pickup locations and all other details, please click here. Please note that you MUST book your seat and pay for it through the ShortTrips.ca website.
We're off on a spectacular one day bus trip to Peterborough and the Kawarthas, east of Toronto.
This is a full day tour and includes a visit to a candle making factory, a picnic stop in a provincial park, a walk across a suspension bridge, a visit to the Ranney falls and a 4-hour dinner cruise through world's highest hydraulic lift-locks with live entertainment.
• Round trip transportation on a deluxe highway motor coach.
• 4-hour sunset dinner cruise as we travel through the Peterborough Lift Locks on the Trent-Severn Waterway. Discover the unbelievable beauty of this remote region of the Kawarthas. Experience the entire boat being lifted and dropped 65 feet through the highest hydraulic lift-locks in the world.
• Buffet dinner on board the boat.
• Live entertainment on board the boat.
• A stop at Kokimo Candles in Campbellford, one of the largest family-owned candle making companies in Canada.
• A picnic stop at the Ranney Gorge Suspension Bridge in Ferris Provincial Park, a beautiful setting to sit down and enjoy our picnic. Admission to the park is included in the tour price. You will need to bring along your own packed picnic lunch.
• Complimentary bottled water and snacks on the bus.
• All gratuities are included.
I hope to see you on the trip!
This trip is being arranged by:
Marville Travel Ltd.
For information on price, itinerary, pickup locations and all other details, please click here to go to the ShortTrips.ca website.