I'd like to welcome business coach and key note speaker, Curt Skene to the group for this timely and insightful talk on maximizing our business potential.
As you can see by his bio below, Curt brings a wealth of experience, wisdom and knowledge to this subject of growing a business. Curt also comes highly recommended for the group.
(Event details below)
Master the Marketplace! Expert insights for developing a profitable business…
Is loyalty dead or has it been murdered? Have customers stopped caring or is there little for them to care about? How can your business continue to thrive in this increasingly confused marketplace? Every corporation and small business asks these questions. This powerful and interactive keynote gives you the answers!
In this session your attendees will take away:
- The desire to create clarity in who they are and what they do so that they can add “real” value to every relationship.
- How to communicate their message so that the customer is inspired to buy.
- A simple strategy for creating customer WOW!
- Insights on how to uncover pockets of opportunity so they can grow their business.
- Extraordinary lessons in business intuition so they can become the customer’s trusted hero.
- Powerful ideas on how to look at adversity in a positive light.
- Plus… over 75 actionable ideas that will help your audience excel and achieve business and personal success.
In 90 minutes Curt will have everyone laughing, learning and passionately writing new ideas for mastering their share of the marketplace.
About Curt Skene
At Microsoft - Curt grew his business unit from $800K to over $36M in five short years. Curt was recognized by Microsoft as one of their best business builders in the world. As President of ExecuTrain – Curt won four worldwide awards for business development and sales growth. At BrainBuzz Inc. – Curt grew the monthly revenues of his department from $80K to $210K in just six short months. Curt is an expert on helping businesses grow.
Today Curt is an engaging keynote speaker, business coach and gifted storyteller who combines wisdom and wit to excite his audiences on how to master the marketplace.
Keynote Speaker Seminar Leader Business Coach
-Arrive at 6:30 for dinner/appetizers, mix & mingling (Optional)
-Arrive between 7:00 & 7:20 for Presentation (From 7:30-9:30)
*One beverage or appetizer minimum upon arrival to support venue & staff
Free parking in front, behind and side of building, and on street. (You can also park in the plaza directly across the street from Chalkers)
Website & location map for Chalkers: http://www.chalkerspub.com