See forests, fauna and fireworks on this COSTA RICAN SCENIC ADVENTURE!
The jewel of Central America, Costa Rica's environment is world-renowned for being diverse, vibrant and healthy. If you’re short on time but want a taste of this country's unique sights then jump onboard this express trip through San Jose’s colonial streets; La Fortuna’s hot springs and volcano; Monteverde’s cloud forest; and Manuel Antonio’s turquoise seas.
With abundant wildlife, intense volcanic landscapes and superb Pacific beaches, this Costa Rican adventure is sure to be a trip to remember.
• Experience the diversity of Costa Rica's environment
• Lay back and relax in La Fortuna hot springs
• Spot wildlife in the lush Monteverde cloud forest
• Swim in the warm waters of Manuel Antonio National Park
• Take a tour of San Jose's Gold Museum
Walter De Marco is a worldwide adventure traveler who lives in Toronto, ON and organizes outdoor events and trips for several travel and outdoors Meetup groups. He is the primary organizer of this trip.
CAD $1,420 per person double occupancy. Here, double occupancy means that you will share a hotel room with another trip participant for 8 nights.
TOUR AT A GLANCE
Costa Rica Scenic Tour (July 2014)
Duration: 9 Days/8 Nights
Group size: Min. 11 / Max 14 travel enthusiasts*
Start day and place: July 12, 2014, San Jose, COSTA RICA
End day and place: July 20, 2014, San Jose, COSTA RICA
Trip Price: CAD$ 1,420 per person (includes taxes
and non-refundable Paypal transaction fee of $65)**
Registration deadline: April 20, 2014 (80 days before)
Deposit: US$ 265 due upon registration. Non-refundable***
- 8 nights in a hotel;
- 8 breakfasts;
- 6 lunches or dinners;
- ground and water transportation;
- a professional group leader, besides your Meetup organizer.
How to pay:
• If you use PayPal, just RSVP "Yes", and you will be directed to our group's PayPal page.
• OR contact the organizer via Meetup to discuss a different payment method. CLICK HERE to send an Email
Detailed Itinerary: Click HERE
Age requirement: You must be 21 years of age or older to register for this tour
You will get a refund for your payment, except the $65 Transaction Fee:
- If we cannot confirm the tour, due to insufficient travellers registered;
- if you cancel and another person signs up and pays for the tour by Jan 8;
- if the tour is cancelled by the Organizers;
- if the tour is rescheduled by the Organizer, and you cannot attend when it is rescheduled.
* This event will be confirmed only if we have at least 11 people registered by April 20, 2014. If we can’t confirm the trip, members who have registered will get a refund for their trip payment and deposit, but not for the CAD$ 65 Paypal transaction fee.
** Price subject to change without notice. The final amount will be posted when trip is confirmed.
*** Final payment is due by May 5, 2014