Zak
user 33291442
Toronto, ON
Post #: 31
Hey guys. Im back from the dead. Ive done a lot of thinking and decided what I need to do. I started another meetup group, with a very different focus than awakened minds, which is focused on informing members on the NWO and preparing (an important focus, but not what I am interested in anymore). Toronto Infowarriors is focused on members spreading information to others not yet awake or just starting to wake up. Check it out if its something you are interested in, but only if you really want to take action. Not everyone who is awake is interested in that.

http://www.meetup.com...­

Zak
A former member
Post #: 10
Hey Zak. I'm glad to hear that. In light of this I don't feel so much the need to continue rescuing this group, lol.
I think I'll focus on organizing a group where I actually live. So if it's okay with everyone I will relinquish the organizer post and let " nature take its course" :)
Scott G.
Scott1975
Toronto, ON
Post #: 349
Hey Zak. I'm glad to hear that. In light of this I don't feel so much the need to continue rescuing this group, lol.
I think I'll focus on organizing a group where I actually live. So if it's okay with everyone I will relinquish the organizer post and let " nature take its course" :)

Ok Daniel, thanks for holding on to this group for a while, I think I'll try to get into Zak's new group as a replacement :-)
A former member
Post #: 11
You bet. cheers smile