addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Town Lake Toastmasters Message Board › Happy New Year to Friends of Town Lake Toastmasters

Happy New Year to Friends of Town Lake Toastmasters

Nancy S.
user 10523197
Group Organizer
Tempe, AZ
Dear Town Lake Toastmasters friends - we are looking forward to our common resolution to become the speaker and leader we choose to be.

Some of you have not yet visited our club - we invite you to start the new year out on the right foot. Come visit (or return!) and you will see why Town Lake Toastmasters is the best place to practice your communication and leadership skills. This is a great group of people - a diversity of ages, experience and interests. The one thing we have in common is our commitment to helping you meet your goals.

Our first meeting of 2010 will be this coming Tuesday - January 5th starting promptly at noon. Arrive a few minutes early to meet our members. We promise it will be fun, enlightening and entertaining.

Let me know if I can answer any questions or provide directions. I look forward to seeing all of you!