addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Trails and Ales Message Board › Meetup details changed: Let’s ALSO do three 13ers in a row across Loveland P

Meetup details changed: Let’s ALSO do three 13ers in a row across Loveland Pass (Earlier Group)

Ed W.
Ed_White
Denver, CO
Because this is a summer hike, and the risk of lightning is signifcant after noon during the summer, I decided it's best if we start an hour earlier.  The meet time (at Wooly Mammoth) for this hike is now 6:45am. --Ed White

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Trails-and-Ales-etc/events/114989212/­

When: Saturday, June 15, 2013 6:45 AM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

RSVP limit: 6 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.