Trance Mansion Thursdays, debut party this Thursday 2/25
Nyc's resident progressive trance community is kicking off our debut Thursday night party, free this week @ tequileria LOS FELIZ*; a swank, intimate lounge and one of the Lower East Side's best kept secrets.
We know it's hard to meet other trance fans in New York, so come early for the Games/Meet 'n Greet from 9-10PM. It's our new party concept that'll get our trancers to friend each other in the real world, in our world--in that silky, euphoric, thumping ether only progressive can offer.
Get your pick-me-up of the latest and best progressive trance and house from around the world just in time for the weekend. Come party with us this Thursday to Armin, Tiesto, Corsten, PVD, Above & Beyond, Deadmau5 & friends at the only place you can.
Most importantly check your worries and attitude at the door, let the beats heal your body & uplift your soul, and just be.
...and don't forget to come early for the games!
GAMES (details below):
109 Ludlow St.
(bet Delancey St & Rivington St)
Delancey-Essex Sts (F, J, M, Z)
Grand St (B, D)
2nd Ave-Houston St (F, V)
Municipal garage across the street
Trance DJ Puzzle, Ring Toss & Marshmallow Shootout Contest
1. You will be given one of four puzzle pieces of a pic of a famous trance dj. Find your other three puzzle piece friends to complete your trance dj picture.
2. Ask and memorize the names of each of your three puzzle piece friends as well as one interesting thing about them. A puzzle must not only be complete for the 4 members of a puzzle group to continue to the Ring Toss drawing, but they will be tested on the names and the interesting thing about the other members of their puzzle group.
3. Four successful puzzle groups will be drawn randomly and will proceed to the Ring Toss Contest. The two groups that get the most rings in win and continue on to the Marshmallow Shootout.
4. Each puzzle friend in the group that wins will win a prize…that’s right, you gotta work together to win!
5. If you have problems with rings and other forms of commitment, toy guns or marshmallow-based violence, this would be a great time to overcome your fears.
6. Games will end at around 10-10:30, and the music will be turned up!
Cold ‘n slushy bonus: snowball fight at midnight!
About Our DJs:
MIKE RAGUSA - Our Minister of Trance. It was love at first listen when we heard him spin, and he's been our resident ever since.
TED MAYDAY - A truly global dj, Ted Mayday has been spinning house and progressive at some of the best-known venues around the world. But, shhhh, here's our secret: he really wants to spin prog trance!
CEAZ AMAZE - One of NYC's most versatile trance and electronica dj's. He's been looking for a home in trance. After hearing him spin we rolled out the red carpet.
TOM ROGERS - He's the new kid on the block and a Mansion supporter from the time we discovered he can lick a lollipop faster than anyone else. We also soon discovered he's a natural. Come hear him pop his cherry in his debut performance as part of our dj intern program.
*About Los Feliz: After navigating its maze of rustic, brick & cobblestoned rooms, we knew we had to throw our party here as soon as we saw its plush, baroque lounge downstairs. This intimate and relatively new venue at the heart of New York's hipster haven has Trance Mansion written all over it :)
Email us at [masked] to get our invites for parties and special events.
"A silky euphoria, sublime textures of neon light woven through a mad rush of kaleidoscopic sparks and manic speed, draped over a relentless, thumping consonance. Connecting us into one joyful, beating, organism" -- trance, definition, circa 2010