Let's further the discussion from our first-Monday potluck
... by applying the observe and interact principle and then sharing the story of how it worked out. ... or didn't.
[A quick refresher on principle 1]
We are all involved in actions and interactions
• in the garden
• at home
• at work
• in the community
How much observing are we doing before we act? Can we choose actions that are aligned with the natural order of things, so that they contribute to the whole in a positive way?
At the potluck, we heard some good guidelines.
• Before you act, take the time to truly see what is going on
• Don't let your observations be distorted by preconceived ideas
• Continue observing after you interact. Feedback is the key.
So, let's put all of this into practice!
• RSVP "Yes" to accept the challenge.
• As the month goes by, apply the observe and interact principle in every way you can think of.
• Report the results here -- successes and failures -- to the comments section.