addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Transition Portland Message Board › Transition Movies

Transition Movies

Rachel L.
Rachellyn
Gray, ME
Post #: 9
What are your favorite Tranistion or Permaculture films?
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,241
Both the Transition movies 1.0 and 2.0 are quite good. I have them and others if you want to schedule a showing.
Rachel L.
Rachellyn
Gray, ME
Post #: 12
Lisa. Thank you. I would like to schedule a showing. Do you mind what date, or can I borrow the dvds in the case of a conflict for you?

Rachel Lyn

PS I did not have my message board notifications set. silly.
Rachel L.
Rachellyn
Gray, ME
Post #: 13
Hi Lisa, I looking to schedule the movie night with your help loaning the movies. What is the length of those films?

Rachel Lyn