align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Transition Portland Message Board › Tonight: Breaking Bread and Sharing Values (Not Breaking Values and Sharing

Tonight: Breaking Bread and Sharing Values (Not Breaking Values and Sharing Bread)

Rachel L.
Rachellyn
Gray, ME
Hi Tranistioners,

We hope to see you tonight at the UU First Parish Church for our community potluck. It is shaping up to be a great conversation and there are only a few of us signed up so far, so....help us get the word out.

This event is going to be facilitated. We have 4 facilitators tonight. There are some tasty treats planned and we have copies of the Transition Companion for donation if you would like to get a copy of that as well.

What are goal is here is to begin to co-create our Transition Initiative by starting with shared values that can guide us in planning future meetups and for measuring our success. Plus we get to know each other better!

Hope to see you!

Rachel Lyn

Feel free to call me, or message me back, if you have any questions about tonight.

207-332-7224