addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Transition Portland Message Board › Transition Launch Weekend ...in July?

Transition Launch Weekend ...in July?

Rachel L.
Rachellyn
Gray, ME
Post #: 48
Hi Folks,

Are you interested in starting an initiative for Greater Portland?

A few months ago, when Rob Hopkins and Transition Folk from around New England came to Portland, we started a call for facilitators to bring a launch process to Portland. This week, that call has been answered by two excellent Transition Trainers. Will send some bios out soon, but I am curious about the dates.

We have the potential to launch Transition in July on the 12/13, weekend after the Permaculture Convergence in Unity or July 19/20.

Thoughts?

This is the training that gets us prepared to act locally at the municipal level to make strides in resilience building and forming a network to carry it forward.

Let me know if you have any preferences.
RL