align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Transition Richmond Message Board Transition Richmond Discussion Forum › Berkey Water Filter Systems

Berkey Water Filter Systems

Yoomie
user 20610931
Arlington, VA
Post #: 64
Hello! The Berkey company (www.berkeyfilters.com) offers a quantity discount to purchasers of their water filter systems. If anyone is interested in buying together to receive the discount, I'd be willing to coordinate a group to do so!
Napita Nanette I.
user 66015182
Ashland, VA
Post #: 1
...Berkey company (www.berkeyfilters.com) ... quantity discount ... water filter systems. ...I'd be willing to coordinate a group to do so!

Thank you, Yoomie. This is the company that my family's research led us to as well. Is the break point at which a discount is offered based on # of units ordered, or total $ of order? Must each unit ordered be the same type/size?

Will let you collect additional responses for a while before checking back for your reply.

Peace,
N
Yoomie
user 20610931
Arlington, VA
Post #: 66
Hi Napi! The more that are purchased, the bigger the percentage discount:

2 to 3 units: 5% Discount
4 to 5 units: 10% Discount
6 to 24 units: 15% Discount
25 or more units: 20% Discount

Hope you have been and are well!