NEW YEAR'S EVE EXTRAVAGANZA!
Featuring Velveteen Playboys, Radio Daze bands & a DJ!
What better way to begin the new year than with friends, food, drinks, dancing and first class entertainment! My favorite bands, Velveteen Playboys and Radio Daze, along with 10K Shimmer, other artists and a DJ will help us bring in 2013 in style!
A Pre-Extravaganza Wine-Tasting Event at Sandy's Foxboro home has posted as a separate event. Space is limited however, so if you miss out on tje Wine-Tasting and want to eat, then you may want to select Option 1 for this event.
Ok, not exactly a hike, but dancing is a healthy form of FUN exercise so trek yourself all the way to the dance floor and just stay there!
PLEASE INDICATE IN YOUR RSVP IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING BOTH THE DINNER/DANCING PORTION OF THIS EVENT OR THE DANCING PORTION ONLY (SEE BELOW).
About Velveteen Playboys
Velveteen Playboys is an incredible band featuring a unique style of rock, pop and swing that is great to dance to or just absorb the sound of really good music! They have performed at Madison Square Garden in NYC and play all original music. Their bassist appeared on the Conan O'Brien earlier this year.
About Radio Daze
Excellent cover band that will make you want to dance all night!
Schedule of Events
- 5:00 pm - Wine Tasting and Pot Luck at Sandy's (separate event to be posted)
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm: Cocktail Hour (Holiday Inn)
- 8:00 - 9:00 pm: Dinner
- 9:00 - Midnight: Live Bands (Sandy plans on arriving at 9)
- Midnight - 1:00 am: DJ
Option 1: Cocktail Hour & Dinner: $65/pp payment due in advance
- 3-course all you can eat buffet
- soft drinks, coffee, tea
- champagne toast at midnight!
- To reserve: email email@example.com Dec. 10
- Make checks payable to Paul Souza and mail by Dec. 10th to 135 W. Hampton
St. Indianapolis, IN 46208
Option 2: General Admission at the Door - Dancing Only: $20.00/pp
- 50/50 Raffle and other prizes and giveaways!
- Overnight Accommodations - Be safe and consider booking a hotel room. The Holiday Inn does not currently have rooms available but you can keep checking or research other Foxboro/Mansfield area hotels: The Marriott Courtyard, The Residence Inn. Red Roof Inn, Renaissance at Patriot Place, or the Comfort Inn. I will not be reserving a room block - members are on their own for this one!
- Dress to impress - after all it's New Year's Eve!
- This meetup is being cross-posted with BPSP and Social Fun. Please only RSVP in one group. Thanks!