A former member
Post #: 3
Everyone seemed interested in the kombucha recipe! It's easy to make, and here's a link to a website that'll get you started. If you need a scoby (a mother), we have some to share.

http://deliciouslyorg...­

Enjoy!
Kelsey
A former member
Post #: 1
I would love to share your Scoby! I also read you need some starter Kombucha?

Maybe we could set up a Kombucha visit?
Angela
user 12288252
Surrey, BC
I have water kefir 'grains' if anyone is interested as well. :)
A former member
Hello Kelsey, Thank you for the post and excellent links.
Can I please have a small piece of your scoby so I can try? Would you like a kefir grain in exchange?
Cheers
Ingrid
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Michele and Ingrid!
Sure, let's arrange a time to connect. We'd be happy to share some scoby, and I think we'd also love to try making kefir, so I'll definitely take you up on your offer of kefir grain, Ingrid! We're free most evenings and weekends. You're welcome to come here or we can meet somewhere.
:)
Kelsey
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Kelsey
Are you going to the mushroom meetup on Sunday? If so I can bring my kefir grain along for you...
Cheers
Ingrid
A former member
Post #: 3
Kelsey, I made a mistake....It's not a mushroom meetup.....it's a movie. I'll be attending. Let me know if you'll be there and we can exchange cultures.
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Ingrid
I won't be able to make it to the movie on Sunday unfortunately, but depending on where it's going to be, I may be able to swing by and drop off some kombucha and scoby. Or perhaps if Erin is going to be there, she'll have some. I'm not sure she's attending, but I think I remember her saying that she had some kombucha as well. I'll definitely be at the next mushroom meet-up though, which I believe is on the 15th, so if you'll be there, we'll have plenty of scoby to share.