NY Multisport Message Board › I got Heel Spurs Dammit!!!!!

I got Heel Spurs Dammit!!!!!

Frank
user 2759246
Group Organizer
Farmingdale, NY
Post #: 5
I've been suffering with heel spurs. Has anyone else had/have them?

If you "had" one than I would be interested to hear what you did to fix it?
If you still "have" them like me, what are you doing about it? Are you still running?

I ran for the first time in a long long while last Tuesday(11/15) and it was a little sore for a couple of days after but no real pain or stiffness. Hopefully I can start running on a regular bases.
A former member
Post #: 134
I would recommend that you change your running form. The process is slow and you would have to run short distances for the next few months, but it will eliminate this problem, permanently.
David
user 13847983
New York, NY
Post #: 1
hi, I'm a sports chiropractor. you can only diagnose heel spurs via xray. if that has been done then you need to get custom orthotics with a heel spur divit in them. we are having a orthotic special in my office right now until feb 28. they are guaranteed custom orthotics that you can return after 6 weeks if not happy with them and get a return on your money. normally they cost between $500 - $700. feel free to google my name, i have a great reputation in nyc and i work with top athletes, stars and weekend warriors. feel free to see my website too.
www.SynergyWellnessNy.com
changng your running technique is an option but the pain will return.