addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NY Multisport Message Board › Saint Anthony's Triathlon

Saint Anthony's Triathlon

A former member
Post #: 1
Is anyone hoping to get into the 2011 St. Anthony's Triathlon?
Registration starts 12/1.
http://www.satriathlo...­

I'm trying to decide between doing it on my own or with Team in Training. Would love to have someone to share a room & travel hassles with!
Mike
MrMikeMac
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 5
I just registered for St. Anthonys Tri in Vinoy Park, St. Pete. It'll be my first triathalon .. pretty pumped. Will be staying with friends in the area and competing in the Individual (Novice) category, so won't be much help to you unfortunately :(.