addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NY Multisport Message Board › Nutrition and meal planner website - free trial

Nutrition and meal planner website - free trial

Helen
user 4262490
Massapequa Park, NY
Hi,

I want to share with you all a great site that I have been using to track my nutrition - it is great for both the off-season and during training season.  You can track your nutritional intake including calories, fat etc and also all the vitamins and minerals you need by inputting what you eat each day or alternatively you can get meal plans or food suggestions from the site.  It is all based on your own statistics and exercise amount.  I have found it great over the winter to make sure that I still keep healthy and prevent weight gain.

Here is the link for the site demo.  If you are interested in using it then I have a number of free 7 day trials which I can give out to you. Just email me back if you would like to try it.

www.fitbodybootcampfarmingdale.vitabot.com­

If you like it, it can be purchased for 9.99 per month or 27.99 for 3 months or 54.99 for 6 months.

I hope it may be useful for some of you.

Helen