addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triad Mobile Developers Message Board › We're putting the band back together ;-)

We're putting the band back together ;-)

Randy B.
rbarnesdotcom
Group Organizer
Greensboro, NC
Hello everyone.
I'd like to connect with anyone interested in the group's continuation.   I will be setting up something soon for a local meetup and hope the more interested of you will respond.  Let me know if there's a day time or area that is best for you and we'll see what we can put together
Tomorrow eve, Thurs 7pm, I'll be checking in at The Forge open house, [formerly GreensboroHackerSpace]  in downtown Greensboro, ping me if youre around there.  Some of you may be interested in checking this place out. It's new and worth knowing about.. visit http://www.greensboro...­
More soon...
RB
@rbarnesdotcom
exit(7);

Call[/url]Send SMS[/url]Add to Skype[/url]You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype