Triangle DevOps Message Board Triangle DevOps Discussion Forum › Directions to Bronto

Directions to Bronto

Mark M.
user 7368374
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 4
With the meetup fast approaching on Wednesday, June 20th at 7pm, I wanted to make sure that everyone can easily find Bronto.

I asked Ed Dawley of Bronto if he could provide directions and this is what he told me:

As for directions, I would have people go to American Tobacco, by the Durham Bulls ballpark. Our office is on Julian Carr St right across from the Ford dealership and directly above Tyler's Taproom. The entrance to the office is the second door on the right when walking away from Tyler's on Julian Carr St. There is a corporate logo on our door and we will have some signs posted. Here's a map I found from one of the tweetups we hosted that offers a much better idea in relation to the rest of American Tobacco: http://triangletweetup.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/map.png­

In addition to that, there is parking in parking decks aound the American Tobacco district, as well as places there are street parking. Depending on what else is going on in the area it can sometimes be crowded, but it should be possible to find free parking around that is relatively close to Bronto.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

Mark