addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Triangle DevOps Message Board Triangle DevOps Discussion Forum › Directions to WebAssign (And where to park so you are not towed)

Directions to WebAssign (And where to park so you are not towed)

Mark M.
user 7368374
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 6
Directions to WebAssign, how to get into the building, and where to park to not be towed:

The address is 1791 Varsity Drive, Raleigh NC, on NC State's Centennial Campus. WebAssign occupies the entire second floor of the building. Once inside, the elevator needs a passkey, so take the stairs to get to the second floor. If the outside doors are locked, there will be a phone number taped to the doors for you to text someone to let you in.

If you need assistance and need to use the elevator, please send a text so a WebAssign employee can come to assist you with a passkey for the elevator.

Directions from I-40:

Take Exit 295 for Gorman Road.
Turn left (if you're traveling I-40E) or right (if you're traveling I-40W) onto Gorman Road. (You should be headed north. If you come to Tryon Road, you went the wrong way on Gorman.)
Travel 1.4 miles, then turn right onto Avent Ferry Road.
Travel 0.9 miles, then turn right onto Varsity Drive.
WebAssign's office building (called Keystone center) will be on the left, at the corner of Varsity Drive and Main Campus Drive.

If you park in the wrong place, you will be towed. Wrong places are apparently everywhere, so attached is a screen grab that shows where it's safe to park. The screen grab also shows where the 2 entrances to the building are.

Leave any questions or comments as a reply to this post and I'll do my best to answer them.

- Mark Mzyk