addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triangle Inline Skate Club Meetup Message Board › Skates for kids?

Skates for kids?

Simon
user 13392992
Cary, NC
Post #: 28
I just wanted to share with everyone the skates I just bought for my children. My son is 10 and my daughter is 6.5, and for some reason their feet will not stop growing. This is why their first pair of skates were re-sizable, as are their new skates. Here's what I bought:

Rollerblades SpitfireTW Kids Inline Skates

While there is a girl version, that comes in different colors, I ended up getting two pair of these for my boy and girl. I guess if they had the girl version in stock in her size range I would have got them, but frankly these are pretty sharp looking for either gender.

I bought these at Dick's Sporting Goods for $79 each inclusive of tax, which is very competitive with online retailers.

Their old skates are up for sale, and I'll post them separately.