align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Triangle JavaScript Message Board › Ext JS developers in the area?

Ext JS developers in the area?

Scott R.
user 10279978
Durham, NC
Post #: 1
Greets all.

I'm curious if there are any other developers in the area working with Ext JS. There doesn't seem to be much on the meetup.com site for this area so I thought maybe you all were hiding in the Triangle JavaScript group! :)

-- Scott

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Scott

I work a bit on Ext and GeoExt. In fact I just joined this group, hopefully I can attend the next meetup, and see if there are others working in the same area

Ajay Ravichandran
Lucas M.
unthunk
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 9
Hi Scott,

I know of at least four other members that have experience in Ext JS, hopefully I can talk one of them into doing a presentation on it at some point!

Lucas
Scott R.
user 10279978
Durham, NC
Post #: 2
Glad to hear there are other ExtJS dev local! I don't think it gets much play due to the corprate focus of the toolkit. So in that respect I see it fitting into a vertical market. Or maybe it's just the steep learning curve!

Anyway, a meet up focused on ExtJS would be cool. Is there a place to brainstorm on presentation ideas?