add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Triangle JavaScript Message Board › Ext JS developers in the area?

Ext JS developers in the area?

Scott R.
user 10279978
Durham, NC
Post #: 1
Greets all.

I'm curious if there are any other developers in the area working with Ext JS. There doesn't seem to be much on the site for this area so I thought maybe you all were hiding in the Triangle JavaScript group! :)

-- Scott

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Scott

I work a bit on Ext and GeoExt. In fact I just joined this group, hopefully I can attend the next meetup, and see if there are others working in the same area

Ajay Ravichandran
Lucas M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 9
Hi Scott,

I know of at least four other members that have experience in Ext JS, hopefully I can talk one of them into doing a presentation on it at some point!

Scott R.
user 10279978
Durham, NC
Post #: 2
Glad to hear there are other ExtJS dev local! I don't think it gets much play due to the corprate focus of the toolkit. So in that respect I see it fitting into a vertical market. Or maybe it's just the steep learning curve!

Anyway, a meet up focused on ExtJS would be cool. Is there a place to brainstorm on presentation ideas?