The Triangle Libertarian Meetup Message Board › TCGP TESTIMONIAL

TCGP TESTIMONIAL

A former member
Post #: 10
Don,

Thank you so much for speaking to our KTM last night. We got excellent comments from people after you left. People also sparked wanting our KTM to prioritize and act on certain issues that we prioritize. Most all of us have jobs and are doing our best to keep up with the insanity that is breathing among us. You helped us further know that it is up to us individually and we can not sleep. We would love to speak more with you in the near future, as you have an insight that is very forthright and knowledgeable.

Thank you again,
Pam and Russ
North Raleigh KTM

**************************************­***************************

Russ,

Thank you for the opportunity to share “SEEKING THE WISDOM OF THE CONSTITUTION” with your group. I am always glad to share ideas.

Most people express a concern for not being able to juggle family, work, and spare time activities, thus, presenting many reasons why they can not justify spending the time and/or money on attending classes to gain the WISDOM of the Constitution, UNDERSTAND that WISDOM, and gain the KNOWLEDGE of how to apply the Wisdom to counteract the Marxist program that is unfolding in America, while at the same time eliminating the corruption that exists at all levels of Government.

I understand one’s concern, but I also understand that an individual can accomplish great things if they have the heart for it. I say this from practical experience. At age 49 I had a desire to return to school and get my M.A. in counseling. I was able to complete my degree within the normal two year time frame with a B+ grade average. At the same time I worked a normal 45 to 55 hour week, continued typical family involvement (which included Friday night date night with my wife, which had been the norm for the past 30 plus years), and paid for my education as I pursued it.

I contend that the means of accomplishing any goal depends on our heart for the desired goal and establishing priorities to reach that goal.

Therefore, the question remains, what is the individual’s desire in regards to reviving the legal authority of the Constitution, counteracting Marxism, and combating corruption at the various levels of Government? There is virtually no limit to the power of one!!

SEEKING CONSTITUTIONAL
WISDOM – UNDERSTANDING – KNOWLEDGE

WISDOM = BRAIN RETENTION
UNDERSTANDING = TRANSFERENCE TO THE HEART
KNOWLEDGE = APPLICATION INTO ACTION

I invite you, and others, to join the “Triangle Constitutionalist Gathering Place”

http://www.meetup.com...­