addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triangle Rock Club's Climbing Meetup Message Board › Climbing partners

Climbing partners

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, I just moved to NC about 3 weeks ago and I'm looking for climbing partners. I'm belay certified at TRC, and I should be available on weekends or most evenings except Monday. Thanks!

-eric
Connie
user 12773798
Cary, NC
Post #: 60
Hey group,

I am looking for climbing partners as well while my daughter is at camp. So if anyone out there is available between the hours of 1000-1200, give me a holla. I can't do Wednesdays though. Thanks.

Connie.
Paul W.
user 38599612
Holly Springs, NC
Post #: 2
I am looking for climbing partners as well. My best times are going to be in the evenings after 6:30 pm during the week (some Tuesdays bad). I just started in January so I'm looking to get in some climbing time!