addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Triangle Rock Club's Climbing Meetup Message Board › Carpool for Horse Pens 40 Triple Crown Bouldering (Nov. 2-4)

Carpool for Horse Pens 40 Triple Crown Bouldering (Nov. 2-4)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello fellow climbers!

I'm looking to make the journey (8 hour drive) from Raleigh, NC to Horse Pens 40 for the Triple Crown Bouldering event. Anyone interested in joining me on the ride down? The schedule is something like this:

nov 2nd - coffee, drive, repeat
nov 3rd - climb
nov 4th - even more coffee, drive back

The competition is $50 (last I checked). I'm just looking for a little gas $$ and someone to talk to other than myself.

Triple Crown Bouldering website

dave fontaine
(919) 641-8581
belgianmonkeyboy at gmail.com