addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Triangle Rock Club's Climbing Meetup Message Board › Climbing Partner... day time weekdays.

Climbing Partner... day time weekdays.

John A
user 7647886
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 26
Hello. I work weeknights and all day on the weekends. I would like to find someone to trade belays with during the day. I don't care about your experience or ability level. Shoot me a line.
John Z.
user 75076822
Morrisville, NC
Post #: 1
John I am looking for the same thing, so I think we can both help each other out. My number is 919-741-9535, shoot me a text. I am in there 3 times a week so most times should work if we plan ahead.