addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triangle Singles Club Message Board › Hi, I'm in the process of moving to Cary...

Hi, I'm in the process of moving to Cary...

A former member
Post #: 1
I need some pen pals! I'm hoping to move to Cary sometime in 2010. My exhusband lives there about 50% of the time and we are hoping that If I move south the kids will be able to spend more time with him. And I might be able to find better employment...things are tough right now in NY.

Would anyone like to guide me through this process?

I need advice on: where to live, schools for my girls (9 and 12), jobs, and of course, friends to meet and things to do!

More about me: I'm 41, a school librarian, a Unitarian Universalist, a Girl Scout volunteer from way back. I like to do outdoorsy things like garden and camp and hike and kayak, and I'm also into theatrical experiences from performing to producing.

If you have any advice for me or just want to offer a helping hand, I'd love to hear from you.

Susie in NY