Triangle Vegan Social Club Message Board › Triangle Vegetarian Society is happy to sponsor this active meetup!

Triangle Vegetarian Society is happy to sponsor this active meetup! No more dues will be collected.

Dilip B.
DilipB
Group Organizer
Durham, NC
Post #: 23
As of January 17, 2013, Triangle Vegetarian Society (TVS) will pay the meetup dues of Triangle Vegan Social Club so that Traci, Helen, and Linda can continue to do their great work in leading this active group, and members can enjoy events, without having to worry about paying any dues. This is consistent with the TVS mission of promoting plant-based diets - Triangle Vegan Social Club has so many varied and interesting events.

In order to have this sponsorship, Traci had to make me, as TVS President, the "official" organizer. That sends the bills to TVS, but other than that, I don't intend to exert any authority or influence - you guys do a great job with this meetup! So, nothing should change, except that nobody but TVS has to pay any meetup dues.

I do encourage folks to consider joining TVS and following us on facebook. As meetups are planned, I also ask that they be planned, as much as possible, to avoid conflicting with TVS events.

Thanks for your exciting activities and thanks to Traci for giving TVS the opportunity to, in a small way, help out. Happy 2013!

--Dilip
Traci
user 19986341
Chico, CA
Post #: 1
Thanks so much, Dilip!
Tess
animaluvr
Durham, NC
Post #: 10
thank you guys very much, first for this great group; and now for this excellent and generous news!!
Leslie
user 7040073
Durham, NC
Post #: 6,046
cool! Thanks, TVS!