Triangle Vegan Social Club Message Board › Triangle Vegan Pledge!

Triangle Vegan Pledge!

Christine W.
user 13144496
Cary, NC
Post #: 12
Ready to give veganism a try? Take the Triangle Vegan Pledge! Here's how it works: we match you up with a vegan mentor who will guide you through your thirty day vegan pledge. We’ll work with you to develop meal plans and to address any concerns or reservations you may have. Over the course of your pledge, your mentor will provide you with resources every day to make this transition simple and meaningful. We’ll talk about health and nutrition, environmentalism, ethics, cooking, and the day to day life of a vegan so you’ll be prepared and informed. Going vegan is the single best thing that you can do for the animals, for the environment, and for your own heath and we're happy to help! Sign up now!

Karen F.
user 84017482
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 2
I am going to sign up for this. I think it would help me out a lot!!!!
user 34335512
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 3
It's a great program! I did it myself 2 years ago and learned so much.
Linda J.
user 68487862
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 4
I attended the pledge this past January and it was extremely helpful. I believe Christine Wells is planning another one for November, but I don't think the dates have been posted yet.