addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triangle Vegan Social Club Message Board › Combining bicycling with vegan dinners

Combining bicycling with vegan dinners

Rick L
user 2559586
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 4
Has anyone considered bicycling (starting at the Capitol in Raleigh) for an hour or less after work, and then stopping to eat dinner (vegan) somewhere in the City? I'd like to coordinate something on a regular basis, maybe once a month smile
Leslie
user 7040073
Burnsville, NC
Post #: 6,144
sounds good to me, as long as the bike ride isn't too long/grueling.
Andrea
AndreaK
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 35
I could be up for that as well, as long as it's not super fast :) I'm still conditioning to it.