A former member
Post #: 16
Hello,

There is a new yogurt shop in Crossroads which is self serve and is Chinese, has Chinese speakers -serves Lychee yogurt among others.smile
A former member
Post #: 6
It would be nice, if you tell us the address...
A former member
Post #: 22
Hi Erica,

Welcome to Cary,NC. This group is sort of like a car without a driver at the moment. If anyone would like to lead they may want to contact Sue G. because she has become too busy. Otherwise, I think that anyone could arrange a meetup or classes etc. who has organisational skill ,usually the turn out is 8 to 10 people per event, sometimes more or less. There are a lot of people interested in learning Mandarin -this would be the most casual way.

Margaret

A former member
Post #: 10
Hi Erica,

Welcome to Cary,NC. This group is sort of like a car without a driver at the moment. If anyone would like to lead they may want to contact Sue G. because she has become too busy. Otherwise, I think that anyone could arrange a meetup or classes etc. who has organisational skill ,usually the turn out is 8 to 10 people per event, sometimes more or less. There are a lot of people interested in learning Mandarin -this would be the most casual way.

Margaret

um...Can you just tell me where it's at please? I do not know about the Mandarin since I thought to learn but there is another one in West Regional library Saturday Aug 20 at 11:00am ^_^