addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Triangle Area Chinese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Chinese Calligraphy

Chinese Calligraphy

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 2
qing oa di members:

I am throwing out ideas and please feel free to give me your thoughts. How many of you would like to learn Chinese calligraphy? We can start with the very basic and writing with pen and pencil before we go to the brushes. Or we can learn how to read and write at the same time...

As I said, I am just throwing out ideas. As a lot of you are already interested in speaking the language, once you start learning the characters, it will make learning this language that much easier...

I can hold a class at my store up to 15 people once every other week, may be?

Let me know what you all think...

xie xie.

Evans @ ORiEnTspiration
Eric
user 2571775
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 110
Ni hao Evans,

This is a good idea. Perhaps you could host sometime soon?
I would certainly be interested in learning.

Eric