The Triangle Area Chinese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Chinese Exchange Student needs host family!

Chinese Exchange Student needs host family!

Stef
user 71411322
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hi! I lived in Asia for a couple years and now work with an Intl Student Exchange nonprofit to place exchange students with host families for the semester or school year. I have two Chinese students that we are having a hard time finding a host family for and the deadline is nearing! I really want these students to be able to study in an American High School, but we need a host family! It's a GREAT opportunity to connect with the Chinese culture and language!

You don't need to have a high school student, but it would definitely be a plus for the exchange student. The student is really into music and will be placed as a Junior at a local high school (seats are going fast, but most likely we can get them into the school your teenager attends).

Please let me know if you are even remotely interested in this opportunity and I can tell you a little more about being a host family! Thank you so much!