A former member
Post #: 9
Thank you Sharon. I am not sure if everyone is aware of Rash's photography assignment/ trip in China. That is a real opportunity if someone can go. Also, the Japanese club posted an Asian nite at NC State in Nov. the cost is 12 dollars unless you are a student. I think that the internet has changed us into homebodies- Lol-in Japan the way people interact has been documented to have changed so that a person now speaks indirectly side to side rather than facing -I actually have experienced this at a Japanese dept . store. So if you aren't going out I was also interested in Hong Kong weather -national -site. Has a lot of information on climate change and radiation unlike the Western reports.
A former member
Post #: 10
Thank you Sharon. I am not sure if everyone is aware of Rash's photography assignment/ trip in China. That is a real opportunity if someone can go. Also, the Japanese club posted an Asian nite at NC State in Nov. the cost is 12 dollars unless you are a student. I think that the internet has changed us into homebodies- Lol-in Japan the way people interact has been documented to have changed so that a person now speaks indirectly side to side rather than facing -I actually have experienced this at a Japanese dept . store. So if you aren't going out I was also interested in Hong Kong weather -national -site. Has a lot of information on climate change and radiation unlike the Western reports.

A former member
Post #: 119
Hi Margaret!

Do you have the URL for the Hong Kong weather site? Thanks for letting me know about Asia Nite. I'll look for the email about Asia Nite and add it to our calendar. Are you interested in being an Assistant Organizer? That way you'll be able to organize meetups and add them to our calendar? Let me know and I can speak with Sue for you :)

Best,
Sharon
A former member
Post #: 11
Hi Margaret!

Do you have the URL for the Hong Kong weather site? Thanks for letting me know about Asia Nite. I'll look for the email about Asia Nite and add it to our calendar. Are you interested in being an Assistant Organizer? That way you'll be able to organize meetups and add them to our calendar? Let me know and I can speak with Sue for you :)

Best,
Sharon[/quote

hko.gov.hk/contente.htm

really amazing accuracy-if anyone goes to HK they have a great Science museum and Space museum and-my favorite the History museum all on the waterfront-TST area.