Update: I have been asked to cover a different TNT Information Meeting, so please ask for Simone or Rich if you attend this TNT Information Meeting. I will follow up with you if you attend. Thanks for your interest!
Interested in training for an endurance event & raising money on behalf the Leukemia Society? Come to a Team In Training Information Meeting
to find out more!
This is a one-hour Information Meeting. Please arrive 15 minutes early to register. (If you can't make this Information Meeting, there's a webinar that you can attend. Click on the link above.)
It's simple. You fundraise some money. In return, TNT provides professional coaches to train us in endurance events, such as marathons (26.2 miles) and half-marathons (13.1 miles) where you run or walk, hike adventures, triathlons, and 100-mile century bike rides.
This season, the run and walk events are the:
• San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon & Half Marathon
• Pacific Crest Marathon & Half Marathon in Oregon
• See Jane Run Half Marathon in Alameda CA
• RNR Seattle, RNR Edinburgh Scotland & Mayor's Midnight Sun in AK
This season's hike adventures are:
• Red Rock Canyon in Las Vegas
• Grand Canyon and Yosemite
The triathlon events are:
• Lavaman Waikoloa
• Wildflower Sprint, Olympic and Half Triathlons
• Pacific Crest Sprint and Half Triathlons
The century rides are:
• America's Most Beautiful Ride in Lake Tahoe
• The Death Ride: Tour of the California Alps
Joining Team In Training is a life-changing event! Come check it out!
If you can't make this Information Meeting, please click on this link to find one in your area or to attend a Webinar:
TNT First Time Here