Hosted by Citizens for Liberty and presented by Fernando Antonio Salguero of "Survive & Thrive".
Everybody knows how uncomfortable it is losing electric during a storm for a few hours. Could you imagine a week? What if there was a terrorist attack, or even Martial Law? What would you do? How would you live? What if you had to pick up and go? Do you have a plan?
In the news we hear about people being displaced from natural disasters. Going days, weeks, months without power. You owe it to yourself and to your family to be prepared. Not to mention the ever looming threat of a financial crisis and Martial Law. You need to be prepared to live "off the grid”, with no credit cards, no supermarkets- Are you prepared?
Many families are without great resource in the forms of available money, time, supplies, teamwork and knowledge. This meetup will address the needs of the least among us. The least prepared with the least amount of cash, strength, space and strategy. We at S&T are here to serve.
For all who feel overwhelmed and underprepared these days - this meetup is for you!
We will cover the bare bone "Grid Down" basics here:
* Survival Psyche - balancing the heart and mind with strategies that keep us alive through trauma
* Water- effective gathering, cleaning and storage
* Heat and light- keeping warm and cooking without burning down your home
* Food - what to buy and how to store it, grow it & cook it on a very low budget
* Sanitation - dealing with waste and maintaining good hygiene
* Security - powerfully simple things that fortify your home and keep your loved ones safe
... And a whole lot of tips and tricks that most people don't know but should