Tucson 3D Printing Meetup Group is for anyone interested in this revolutionary technology.
Are you someone who is:
- just beginning to get interested in 3D Printing and curious to see a 3D printer in action
- an owner of a 3D Printer ready to show off your creations and share your experience
- an artist or designer using 3D Printing in your work, or interested in starting to use 3D Printing
- a teacher convinced that your students need to learn to design and print in 3D
- a fashionista with a desire to innovate
- curious about making your own accessories, household (kitchen) tools, jewelry, spare parts, toys
- intrigued by the influence of 3D Printing on the future of manufacturing in the US
- a mechanical engineer motivated to design/build new 3D printers
- a user of Blender, Sketchup, SolidWorks, or any other 3D design software
- a developer interested in new 3D modeling techniques
- a chemist researching new materials for 3D Printers
- playing around with the idea of a 3D related Startup
No matter who you are, or what skill level, Tucson 3D Printing Meetup Group is for you.
By joining Tucson 3D Printing Meetup Group, you'll be able to learn how-tos related to 3D Printing, meet other 3D users and hobbyists, designers, bloggers, engineers, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts of all kinds, share your ideas and projects, and attend Demonstrations and Presentations, Talks and Discussions, informal get togethers and other Events.