George Wheeler sent me this to distribute to the group. He's put a great deal of work creating these clocks for non-believers. They're worth a look...
Don, the next time you send out email to the TA group, please include a message that anyone on our TA mailing list can download and install the NonBeliever Clocks program that I recently completed.
1. First create a folder such as NonBelieverClocks
2. Go to http://geowhe.com/nonbeliever
3. click on nonbeliever.exe and save this file to the newly created folder. nonbeliever.exe is a self extracting zip file.
4. Extract the files into that same directory by clicking on the file name and naming the folder location.
5. After 40 some files are extracted, find and click on the setup.exe file in the newly created folder or where the file were extracted to begin the installation.
The clock quotes are from Jack Huberman's The Quotable Atheist.