addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tucson Atheists Message Board › Richard Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail

Richard Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail

A former member
Post #: 4
Richard Dawkins reads his hate mail from an armchair beside the fireplace. It is NSFW on account of the hate-mailers' terrible profanity and worse grammar.

http://www.cynical-c....­

Copied from: http://www.good.is/po...­

A former member
Post #: 511
Grant:

Did you read the post by Dale? Was great! Actually, I have always found that profanity is a wonderful thing. I don't use it GENERALLY in my daily life, (except when caught in an inane situation "with attitude" and even then, I really try to think twice) at work, especially not with children, but with adults who think and get th point, It can be a fun adverb or adjective to get your emphatic point across. We're not talking ranting here, just well placed adverbs, adjectives and an occasional insertion of someone's name with a curse pronoun. Also, when you have had enough of everyone's rantings, there is nothing like a good swearing rant right in your own back yard. Cheaper than therapy or an expensive monthly gym dues.and you don't hold your friends hostage to your frustration. Besides, the world is full of naughty little things and for some of us, that is our version. So let the #$@&*)^%% idiots run on. It can be an amusing read classified under humor.

Every camp has their nemesis, and it can be said for both sides of the coin. I am sure that Mr. Dawkins just takes it as affirmation that there is a non-debate going on. It is generally a crowd that enjoys a certain National TV Station that rants and raves about everything and everyone and draws in the truly illogical and their mean-spirited discussions. They are into selling whatever content that pays the bills and some of their commentators have a long history of jumping ship when they need a new spin to earn a living. And guess who falls for all their crap? But "God Bless 'Em", they have spawned an industry keeping other people employed trying to deflect all their lies and negativity. Albeit, kind a a non-productive way to earn a living when hunger, disease, political dispute, global warming, etc. need good minds to take our global family forward. So let the @$&(&^%&%%'s rant on.
Buck V.
buckabuddha
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
I loved that video. I found it to be truly heartwarming indeed.