Tucson Atheists Message Board › * * * * * * ATHEIST BUSINESSES * * * * * *

* * * * * * ATHEIST BUSINESSES * * * * * *

Robert L S.
icexxcube
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 67
Herbert G Schapiro had a wonderful idea. When we need something done we call whoever, and whoever turns out to be a christian. We need to start a list of Atheist Businesses. If you have a business list it here.

Christians give 10% to the church

Atheist Businesses
Mylène
user 2325577
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
I am a Personal trainer, mainly teaching the Pilates Method, but also a variety of other body conditioning methods, including My Own, Geared at Athletes, from the recreational to the professional ones.
If you'd like more info, e-mail me at Mylenewb@MSN.com and I'd be happy to ramble on about what I love to do for a living.

Mylène Brock
A former member
Post #: 2
I have a Graphic Design Business, The Art Monkey LLC. You can read more about my services, see work samples, etc. online at www.theartmonkey.com­.

If you have any questions, please email me at lynne@theartmonkey.com.

-- Lynne
Fred
Salesman2030
Tucson, AZ
Outstanding.

A list is a great start.

For several years, I’ve wanted to start a Godless Business Group, or at least a list. However, it was shot down repeatedly. I have met more than a few atheists who find this idea repulsive. The rub is that I miss out on business due to the very Pro-Christian (read discriminatory) Buying Habits of the Religionists.

We really should work on this. In fact, I would work on this with other Atheists. This is an important part of community building.

Frederick J. Calabrese
Calabrese & Associates
Independent Insurance Agency
Life- Disability- Long Term Care- Health Insurance
& Retirement and Savings Products

520-512-5458 (office)
520-440-5785 (cellular)
http://www.calabresei...­

A former member
I'm the owner of FRAME DECO, 10785 N. Oracle Rd #175 in Oro Valley. 520-575-1933 I do custom picture framing and fine art, and also carry silk flower arrangements. I love it almost as much as being irreligious. Stop by and mention this ad for 10% off. Mention Mrs. O'Hair or Michael Newdow for another 5%.
A former member
Post #: 16
I'm a Fine Jewelry Designer, hand-engraver and create one of a kind pieces of jewelry according to my costumer's wishes and budget. For more information visit: www.octavius-jewelrydesign.com­
I also firmly believe religious beliefs are a form of neurological disorder similar to schizophrenia or temporal lobe epilepsy, since religious beliefs are based in the acceptance of irrational delusions as if they were tangible realities, just like those neurologically handicaped folks. Let's all help cure Christ-psychosis, a delusion causing neurosis.smile
A former member
This is a great idea!

I have my own Massage Therapy business. The name of the business is Solvo Massage. I was trained in several different types of massage. The Trigger Point and Neuromuscular methods are sometimes used as adjunct treatments in PT and Chiropractic settings for injury rehabilitation. (Note: None of the methods involve anything remotely metaphysical.) The website gives the rundown on everything that I do.

Enjoy Today,

Andy
A former member
I am Jerry Kubias, forcibly retired kicking and screaming from Sprint. Now I have time to pursue hoby projects:

Importing Czech glass, beads, art glass with your image from a photo, jewlery, crystal necklaces.

Accepting unusual short term assignments.

Traveling assistant and companion to anywhere in the world.

Nude recreation, camping, or cottage stays in Rincon Mountains. Favoured with snow birds and Europian visitors.
A former member
Hello, I am a Fine Artist in Tucson, Arizona. I have been painting for over 40 years. My work is available in several galleries. I would like to offer my work to this group at a 50% discount. You can see my available works at http://www.judithdago...­. Any work that is not listed with a gallery can be yours for this discount.
Nora M.
onemiller
Tucson, AZ
Well I have little comprehension of why an atheist would dislike the idea of a "Godless Business Group". I personally find the idea extremely appealing, and a great antidote to hiring a workman or going in for service and finding a damned little fish symbol on my bill. It only makes sense to somehow signal our own beliefs in the same way so we can find and support each other!

I don't have an *official* business here, but I do freelance writing and editing and would happily give a 5% discount on my rates to anyone who says they found me because my name showed on this board. If you need something written, edited or proofed, contact me through this site!